Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Very easy caramel sauce recipe.
Caramel Condensed Milk Recipe
Ingredients (US cup) and Procedure:
- 1/4 cup or 50 g Granulated white Sugar
- 1 tsp lemon/lime/calamansi juice
- 4 tbsps salted/unsalted Butter
- 400 g Condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- In a pan on medium heat, place the sugar and let it melt completely till golden-brown.
- Add the lemon/lime/calamansi juice and stir to mix. Once it becomes bubbly, turn the heat down to low.
- Add the butter and stir till dissolved completely.
- Add the condensed milk and stir till well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and salt.
- Mix well and keep stirring till it gets to the consistency you like.
- Transfer the dulce de leche/caramel into a bowl to cool down.
- Once cooled down completely, transfer it into an airtight jar/container and store in the fridge.
- Consume within 2 to 3 weeks.