Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Hot Fudge is a chocolate sauce that use to drizzle over ice cream, and topped with nuts, whipped cream or a maraschino cherry. This is delicious and simple homemade recipe for hot fudge sauce.
Hot Fudge Chocolate Sauce Recipe
- 150 g Chocolate chips/melts/bar
- 50 g Coco powder
- 100 g granulated white Sugar
- 70 g salted Butter
- 250 ml Evaporated milk/fresh milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt the salted butter.
- Once butter is melted, add the coco powder and mix well.
- Add the sugar, mix and add 1/3 of 250 ml evaporated milk/fresh milk.
- Mix well until no more lumps.
- Add the remaining milk and mix well again.
- Increase the temperature to medium-low heat.
- Bring to a boil and stir constantly.
- Turn the stove off.
- Add the Vanilla extract and chocolate chips/melts and mix well.
- Pour hot fudge into a jar/container.
- Let it cool down for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Hot fudge can be used to drizzle your Iced mocha, toppings for Ice cream sundaes, cakes and other desserts.
- Store in an airtight jar/container in the refrigerator for two weeks.