Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Learn how to make this easy homemade Mango Ice Cream with just 3 simple ingredients and you don’t need to have an ice cream machine because a simple hand whisk can do the same job with this simple recipe.
MANGO Ice Cream Recipe
- 150 g Heavy/thickened/whipping/All purpose cream
- 135 g Condensed milk
- 50 g ripe Mango cubes
- 60 g mashed Mango
- In a bowl, mash ripe mango using a fork. You can use a processor or a blender if you want to. Set aside
- In another bowl, pour the cream and whisk until soft peaks.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Add the mashed mango and cube mango. Mix again.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe bowl/container.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper the same shape with the container you use.
- Place the parchment paper onto the top of the ice cream mixture and press it down gently with your fingertips.
- Place in the freezer for at least 6 to 8 hours.