Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Enjoy this mouth watering Eggless Moist chocolate cake in just three minutes. It is delicious and you can’t even taste the difference with the chocolate with egg.
Moist Chocolate Cake in 3 minutes
Ingredients & procedure:
- 1/2 cup Cake flour
- 1/4 cup Coco powder
- 1/3 cup granulated white Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk (fresh milk/evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp Vinegar or Lemon juice
- In a bowl, sift all the dry ingredients: Cake flour, coco powder, granulated white sugar, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Add all the liquid ingredients: milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and vinegar or lemon juice.
- You can use a spatula or a hand whisk to mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour batter into a microwave-safe glass dish or a plastic container. I’m using a 6.5 x 8.5 inches rectangle glass dish on this recipe. You can use any size or shape of the container you like.
- Microwave for one minute intervals – a total of three minutes or until the toothpick or stick inserted came out clean. (You can also add chunks of chocolate into the batter before you cook it in the microwave).
- Take the cake out of the microwave and let it cool down. You can add the chilled chocolate sauce straight away to your cake to cool it down quickly.
- Finish cake with Hot fudge sauce, nutella, chocolate ganache or any chocolate sauce you like.
- Cake is ready to serve. Enjoy!