Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Learn how to make this Creamy Yema cake frosting with whole eggs. This frosting is easy to make, so creamy and delicious.
Creamy Whole Egg Yema Cake Frosting Recipe
Ingredients and procedure for Yema frosting:
- 2 large whole Eggs
- 1 cup Thickened/heavy/whipping/All purpose cream
- 1/4 cup Granulated white Sugar (optional) You can add more or less
- 250 Condensed Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- In a bowl, mix eggs and condensed milk.
- On medium speed with your hand or stand mixer, beat the egg mixture for about 2 minutes.
- Strain the egg mixture into a saucepan.
- Add the cream, sugar and salt.
- Stir to mix and turn the stove on medium heat.
- Keep stirring till frosting becomes thick. Its up to you if you want your frosting thin or thick.
- Once the frosting has thickened, add the vanilla extract and mix again.
- Remove from heat and let the frosting cool down down completely or use it straight way.
OTHER CARAMEL | DULCE DE LECHE RECIPES