Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Sweetened Condensed Milk is commonly used in baked goods and desserts like cakes, pie, pudding, ice cream and as a sweetener in coffee and tea.
On this tutorial, you will learn how to make this instant Condensed milk at home with this easy recipe. There will be times you run out and you need this ingredient for the recipe you’re making that calls for condensed milk.
Homemade Condensed Milk Recipe
Ingredients and procedure:
- 1 cup Milk powder
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Water
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- In a saucepan on medium-high heat, pour the mixture and stir constantly so it doesn’t burn.
- Let it simmer until it has thickened.
- Turn the heat off and let the Condensed milk cool down completely.
- It thickens up more once cooled down completely or chilled.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a week.
OTHER CARAMEL | DULCE DE LECHE RECIPES