Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Classic Tiramisu is a coffee-flavoured Italian dessert. It is made of ladyfingers dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture of eggs, sugar and mascarpone cheese, flavoured with cocoa.
On this recipe, you will learn how to make this easy no bake tiramisu dessert. The taste is light, and it has no liquor and no egg. But you can add a tsp or a tbsp of liquor if you want to and more coffee if you want your dessert with strong coffee flavour..
Ingredients and procedure:
- Ladyfingers Cookies
- 1 3/4 cups Whipping/All purpose cream
- 250 g Cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Granulated white Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Hot water
- 1 to 2 tbsp Coffee
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder for dusting
- Mix hot water and coffee. Set aside to cool down completely.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar. Beat until creamy and no more lumps.
- Add the whipping/all purpose cream and beat until everything is well combined and soft peaks.
- Soak the ladyfingers in the coffee mixture.
- Arrange the first layer of soaked ladyfingers in your pan/glass dish.
- Then add the first layer of cream and spread it evenly.
- Add a second layer of soaked ladyfingers into the pan.
- And add the second layer of cream and spread it evenly.
- Adding or piping a rosette onto the top of the dessert is optional.
- Dust the tiramisu with cocoa powder and you’re finished!
- Let the tiramisu set up for at least 4 to 6 hours, overnight is best.
- This tiramisu can be made a day or two ahead of time and should last in your refrigerator for up to a week.
RECIPE YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WATCH