Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Learn how to make this easy silky smooth no grit Dulce de Leche | Caramel Buttercream. This recipe is not too sweet but you can add powdered sugar if you want to.
Dulce De Leche Buttercream Recipe
Ingredients and procedure:
- 200 g Salted or Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 200 g Dulce de Leche
- In a bowl, beat butter until creamy and pale in color.
- Add the dulce de leche and beat until it reaches the smooth and silky consistency.
- If your buttercream has plenty of air pockets, microwave for 5 to 7 seconds. It will help you to remove them and use a spatula to mix.
- Store in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator for a month or 2 months in the freezer.
- If you live in a cold country like me, microwave buttercream for 7 seconds intervals so it will be easy for you to spread it onto your cake.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WATCH