Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Learn how to make this easy Glossy Buttercream Recipe for making flowers and cake decorating.
This recipe is not sweet but you can add powdered sugar if you like it sweeter and you can add any flavoring you like.
The flowers I made with this recipe were still stable at room temperature after one week.
Glossy Buttercream Recipe
Ingredients and procedure:
- 300 g Unsalted Butter (Soft but cold)
- 40 ml Milk (cold)
- 20 g Glucose syrup
- 80 g powdered sugar
- In a bowl, mix the milk, glucose and powdered sugar.
- Add the cold butter pieces. The whiter the butter you use the better.
- Beat, scrape down the bottom and the sides of the bowl and beat again until you can’t see any more liquids.
- Scrape down the bottom and the sides of the bowl and mix using your spatula to get rid any air bubbles.
- Glossy Buttercream is ready to use.
- If you notice buttercream becomes very soft while piping the flowers, it is because of the heat on your hands. So chill the piping bag in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before you continue.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE TO CHECK OUT