Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Sweetened Condensed Milk is commonly used in baked goods like cakes, pie, pudding, ice cream and other desserts.
On this tutorial, you will learn how to make this instant Ube Condensed milk at home with this easy recipe. There will be times you run out and you need this ingredient for the recipe you’re making that calls for condensed milk.
Homemade UBE Condensed Milk Recipe
Ingredients and procedure:
- 1 cup Milk powder
- 1/2 cup lcing/Powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp to 1 tbsp Ube food flavoring
- In a saucepan, combine water, powdered sugar, and milk powder.
- Mix until completely dissolved.
- Turn the stove on medium heat and stir constantly so it doesn’t burn.
- Let it simmer until it has thickened and add a teaspoon or a tablespoon of Ube food flavoring.
- Turn the heat off and strain ube condensed milk.
- let the Ube Condensed milk cool down completely.
- It thickens up more once cooled down completely or chilled.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a week.
OTHER CARAMEL | DULCE DE LECHE RECIPES