Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Delicious, soft and fudgy chocolate cookies with the texture of brownies on the inside and a crunchy cookie crust outside.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 cup Granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Powdered/Icing Sugar
- In a large bowl mix together the cocoa powder, sugar and oil.
- Add the eggs and beat for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Using your spatula, scrape down the sides and the bottom of the bowl.
- Add the sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- Transfer the dough into a small container.
- Cover with plastic/cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight or 1 hour in the freezer.
- Take the dough out of the fridge/freezer.
- Preheat oven to 175°C (347°F).
- Use a small ice cream scoop or tablespoon to scoop out the chilled dough and roll into one inch balls with your clean palms.
- Roll dough in powdered sugar and place on parchment lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- The cookies’ edges will be set but the center will finish baking out of the oven.
- Serve it hot or cooled.